I'm here alone without you
I'm here without my sweet love
In this place where memories come back
But i'm still without your lovely arms.
My foolish eyes are searching for you.
Tomorrow morning when the sun rise and iluminates my window I'll think about you.
But now the night takes over..
And theres nobody, anything but you in my mind.
I've opened my old folder for an answer
But the only thing I found was a photo of us.
That date, that day, that sunny shinning day...
I'm lost in the darkness night
I'm trying to see outside
I'm crashing down.
Maybe we can start again
But your sweet love has gone
Maybe I can fall in love with someone else.
Maybe the sun will shine again tomorrow.
There in the distance I see your face,
Now, nothing is easy
Why?
There are people that want my love
And I'm only thinking about you.
Only you can break it away.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario